We are excited to join in person EUROoCS 2022 in Grenoble!
- Booth #8
- Pitch session : Microfluidic high-throughput screening platform to screen pre-clinical stage compound effects on neurite outgrowth of human Motor neurons post-injury
- Human Brain-Organoids-on-Chip: Advanced microfluidic device for reproducible organoids culture
- Human sensory neurons – Human skin cells co-culture model development in a microfluidic device
- Improved fluidic isolation and axonal projection rate in a microfluidic device designed for neurons
- Organs-on-Chip high throughput platform for pharmaceutical screening
- Deposition chamber technology as building blocks for a standardized brain-on-chip framework
- Compagny Challenge
See you there!